“You Get What You Pay For!”
We’ve all was told of the famous phrase, “You Get What You Pay For” but often you do not regularly understand if something is actually very inexpensive or actually too costly. So exactly where can you intend to find out just what the regular price might be?
A typical price for a photo booth nationwide will vary from $400 on the low end to $1500 depending on variables and also $3000+ for multi-day trade shows and corporate events.
Just what is the practical photo booth rental cost?
If you were hoping for much less however $500-$1500 seems to be an extra precise cost for a photo booth rental with add-ons that can increase to $3000. To some that may be jaw dropping. To others that price variety is very easy. The factor for such a huge swing is because there are a lot of factors at play. It’s difficult to divide the bare basics from the not-so-important photo booth rental devices. It is also tough to tell just what each organization does in different ways. Just because a firm details out a bullet list of functions it does not suggest both solutions are equivalent. You have to really take a look at exactly what makes the business both distinct and also different.
What are the photo booth rental essentials?
- Rental Time– Make sure you have the correct amount of time for your event. Most events need at the very least two hours to begin. Three hours is a lot more typical especially for wedding events. The quantity of time you get at the event is possibly the most vital thing. Do not go inexpensive below. Make sure you get the correct amount of time you require.
- The Camera – See to it the camera is a more recent DSLR camera over 18 mega pixels with a good lens. The lens just as important as the camera, if not more vital. Having a DSLR camera permits compatible lenses so you’re not stuck with simply the kit lens. Don’t simply assume they’re loading the cubicle with the ideal equipment. Demand to see a couple high resolution photos of what the final image top quality will look like.
- Lighting equipment – The light they make use of is just as crucial. The larger the light the much better the high quality of the light. Having an umbrella or soft box is ideal so the light is not extreme and straight. Think of it like a cloud covering the sun. Taking a picture of yourself in straight sunlight is not incredibly lovely. It will make your face appearance glossy as well as creates rough darkness. You desire a photo booth that does not simply aim a straight bare bulb flash at your face. Particularly if this is a wedding. Individuals are typically coming spruced up and would certainly enjoy to get a good looking photo of themselves with their family or partner.
- The Printer– Ensure they are publishing with a dye sublimation printer not an inkjet. Ink Jet printers take a while to print (which implies visitors will be waiting) and the ink could smudge conveniently from finger prints. Color Sublimation prints move with warmth and are quickly dry when they come out. Plus, the photo is coated as well as sealed. This will certainly secure your pictures from moisture or UV lighting therefore permitting your printouts to last.
- Field of expertise – is the photo booth firm you are taking into consideration concentrate on photo booths or have a history in digital photography solutions. Too many companies are simply including photo booths to their endless supply of enjoyment or rental solutions. If the business seems a one stop buy everything more than likely their not placing most of their daily interest towards supplying the most effective photo booth experience. Photo booths have a lot of moving components as well as still need a human touch to obtain whatever working perfect.
HOW TO RESERVE OUR SERVICES
REQUEST A QUOTE
To start, request a personalized quote! Scroll to the top of the page (or click HERE) and send us a quick message including as much information as possible about your event (i.e.: Name, Phone or Email, date, time, theme, type of event, etc.) so we can recommend on the best approach to your event.
SIGNING THE AGREEMENT
Once you’ve decided on renting a photo booth for your event, we can book your date! The process is very simple, you will receive an agreement from Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rentals San Antonio and once it is signed along with a deposit payment, you can now relax as we will take care of the rest. Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rentals San Antonio will be onsite the day of your event to get the party started!
COMMUNICATE YOUR PREFERENCES
We will keep you on the loop on the development and with the entire planning process. Choose the perfect backdrop (upgrade fee may apply), your preference on the photo print (logos, static images), and even on how to brand the photo booth (upgrade fee applies). You will receive an email notification and it is where you would communicate all of the tweaks you would need for your perfect photo booth experience.
TIME TO ENJOY
On the big day we will arrive approximately one hour before the operational start time to set everything up. Once the event starts so does the fun. Your guests are sure to have a blast with our photo booth, props and our professional staff is always at the ready to help with the booth.
OUR SCRAPBOOK SERVICE
Another thing worth pointing out is our Memory Scrapbook service (upgrade fee applies); brides love this as it is a great keepsake from a wedding. Our Memory Scrapbook service allows guests to keep a tangible strip and place the other in the scrapbook, writing personalized notes to the bride and the groom. Once the reception has ended, we are able to provide you with a digital copy of all images (upgrade fee may apply).
Wishing you all the very best in finding the ideal photo booth for your next celebration or event. For all your photo booth rental needs, give us a phone call at Photo Booth Rentals San Antonio or contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
Let us help Make The party!